Uhm,ok KARP - Posted by CAM

Posted by Jim IL on January 27, 1999 at 16:42:22:

Sounds to me like you need to read some more. Please do not take that offensively. It is not meant to sound that way. I too am a newbie, but have done a couple of deals, and I can tell you that i am still reading, studying and trying to learn everything I can.
Goto the “How to” articles here, and also buy a course. you’ll surely not regret it. Frnakly, I’ve heard, (and did this myself), people say, “But I cannot afford a course”.
Well, heres the deal, that could be your first “creative pursuit”. You need to find a way to come up with the money, and get a course. Even a basic course will give you the answers you seem to be seeking here.
Then you can have the course for future reference, and also be armed with more knowledge to approach this board. There were many questions here that I did not understand, and after reading and studying, I now can go thru the archive here, and utilize this vasy array of information.
Study, learn, and do! That is the only way any of us will ever get anywhere doing anything, especially REI.

Uhm,ok KARP - Posted by CAM

Posted by CAM on January 27, 1999 at 15:54:49:

Sorry, I didn’t make my self so clear.I was wanting more examples or how to on LTV(Loan to Value),Flipping and NO Money Down.I hope thats a little better.Any thing on these subjects would be great. CAM

Re: Uhm,ok KARP - Posted by SCook85

Posted by SCook85 on January 27, 1999 at 18:56:15:

I agree with Jim. You still have a lot of reading to do. What are you asking about LTV, or flipping or no money down. Do you want definitions-they can be found on the site. Do you want to know how to flip-it can be found out on the site. These are basic terms that you will pick up by reading everythin here. Once you have read it all you might ask questions like:

What is the typical LTV that a lender would give on a property that I am flipping to someone who has no money down?

I think you would get a much better response to your question if you get more specific.

SCook85