Up to date info on credit scores - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Bruce Lawson on January 26, 2001 at 18:03:58:

That is correct Mr.Garcia, I think this move is overdue access to this information will give the consumer an edge on purchases that require a high FICO score,People will know ahead what their scores look like. As an ICR Representative I will have the ability to help people repair items on their credit reports before another inquiry gets placed on them, I hope the remaining two agencies follow.

Up to date info on credit scores - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on January 14, 2001 at 10:38:17:

Up to date info on credit scores

For those of you who are concerned about finding out your credit score. Isaac revealed details this week about its plan to offer consumers their FICO scores over the Internet.
According to Fair, Isaac, the service will provide consumers with individual Equifax credit profiles and their BEACON scores. BEACON is the name Equifax gives to FICO scores, three-digit numbers that are based on a formula created by Fair, Isaac.

Consumers will also receive personalized score analyses that explains how their scores may be interpreted by lenders. The analyses will also explain how their credit behavior affects their scores.

I think this news is important because we should have access to these scores since they effect how lenders view us. Our borrowing power depends on such scores.

Ed Garcia