updated Sheets? - Posted by ecomo

Posted by RichV(FL) on July 10, 2003 at 21:02:42:

Hey Ed,

I think the Sheets program is a great head start for a beginner. But one must use it as a guideline, not a step by step cookbook.

You see Ed, every deal is different and every investors situation is different. If you mold the techniques to the situation you are in you will do well in this business.

Also explore other books, courses, investment clubs, etc.

Getting many points of view has been the best part of my REI education. I keep learning everyday and I love it. Its a great business to be in and I’m glad I’m part of it.

Best of Luck,

RichV(FL)

updated Sheets? - Posted by ecomo

Posted by ecomo on July 10, 2003 at 06:53:14:

I purchased the No Money Down course in 96 and am curious if anyone knows what info has been added to the new version or has it simply been repackaged? Does anyone know if it is possible to get the equivalent of a software update? Thanks.

Re: updated Sheets? - Posted by jojo

Posted by jojo on July 23, 2003 at 16:26:56:

I am very interested in investing in Real Estate, my sister gave me the Carlton sheets course she purchased in December of 1997, ( she didn’t use it ) is this course outdated or should I purchase a new one ???

Re: updated Sheets? - Posted by RichV(FL)

Posted by RichV(FL) on July 10, 2003 at 09:50:23:

Ecomo,

I think most of the basics are still there. I have the pink version and the blue one. There are a few chapters that are different but overall there was not much of a change between the two.

Regards,

RichV(FL)

Re: updated Sheets? - Posted by ecomo

Posted by ecomo on July 10, 2003 at 17:11:24:

Thanks for the information Rich. Have you had success with his program? Any advice for starting out? Thanks, Ed