US Bank REO Department Phone # - Posted by Bob Mackey

Posted by Nate(DC) on July 02, 2002 at 12:28:26:

Also, got this off their website…maybe they’ll know…

Mortgage Customer Service 1-800-365-7772

US Bank REO Department Phone # - Posted by Bob Mackey

Posted by Bob Mackey on July 01, 2002 at 16:06:53:

I’m trying to track down the REO department for US Bank. I’ve made six calls so far, and have been run around in a perfect circle (the last call gave me the first number I found). Does anyone out there have the number I need???

Re: US Bank REO Department Phone # - Posted by Juan

Posted by Juan on July 02, 2002 at 08:22:09:

Try calling the loss-mitigation department, they might give you the REO’s #. Try looking them up online.

Good luck

Re: US Bank REO Department Phone # - Posted by Nate(DC)

Posted by Nate(DC) on July 01, 2002 at 20:36:00:

Why? If they have a property you want, they’ll probably list it with an agent.

NT

Re: US Bank REO Department Phone # - Posted by BOb M.

Posted by BOb M. on July 02, 2002 at 11:10:44:

That’s the fun part. I AM an agent, and the property is not listed. Never has been. I already have a buyer for it but can’t find the right place/office/person where I can submit the offer. Keep the suggestions coming though, because I will exhaust ALL options…

Re: US Bank REO Department Phone # - Posted by Nate(DC)

Posted by Nate(DC) on July 02, 2002 at 12:25:36:

Oh. That IS weird. In that situation, I have had luck writing a letter to the address the tax bills are being mailed to. It usually ends up in the hands of the right person, eventually.

I recently did that with several properties here in DC and found that most of the ones that were bank owned for a long time and never listed, it was because there were tenants in the property and the bank was not going to sell until the property was vacant. Don’t know if that might be your situation or not.

Also be aware that a lot of the large lenders (US Bank for example) have their loans serviced in many places and MOST of the time it’s the servicer, not the lender, that you really need to contact. That’s why I send letters to the address that the tax bills go to.

Good luck,
NT