USDA-RHS - Posted by DAVID

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on April 11, 2002 at 21:59:47:


Call up the USDA and ask them. I assume you mean FmHA loan not a FHA-insured loan. These days it is called the USDA rural development office.

I believe that you will have to pay off the subsidy, but I am not enough of an expert on the program to want you to rely on what I am saying. You might also find the information you want on a website for the USDA. Do a search, it might save you time.

Good Investing*Ron Starr

USDA-RHS - Posted by DAVID

Posted by DAVID on April 11, 2002 at 15:57:27:

I have a FHA loan on my home now for approx. 12 years. Can i refinance by some other means. I have loan paid approx. 50% off and would like access to the equity for improvements and debt consolidation. Their are interest subsidies involved. Thanks for your input. D.C.