Using DIRECT MAIL for PreForeclosures? - Posted by Tyrone

Posted by Dan on September 30, 2003 at 14:25:27:

Barry, it’s Dan. I tried to email you but it came back as not being excepted. I would like to speak with you further regarding your email … can you email me back with a way to contact you. Thanks! Dan

Using DIRECT MAIL for PreForeclosures? - Posted by Tyrone

Posted by Tyrone on September 28, 2003 at 21:34:30:

Has anyone used this method of marketing to gain access to preforeclosure deals?

It works for me… - Posted by Barry (FL)

Posted by Barry (FL) on September 28, 2003 at 22:14:03:

on a regular basis.

Re: It works for me… - Posted by Tyrone

Posted by Tyrone on September 28, 2003 at 23:28:53:

Where do you get your list of preforeclosures and can I take a peek at the letter or postcard you use?

Re: It works for me… - Posted by Barry (FL)

Posted by Barry (FL) on September 29, 2003 at 24:03:04:

List-County Clerks website: Notice of Lis Pendens
Letters & Postcards - Scott Rister’s Find all the motivated seller’s you can handle.

Re: It works for me… - Posted by Bobbi

Posted by Bobbi on September 29, 2003 at 14:00:08:

Does Scott Rister have a website? I am unclear on your answer for the postcards and letters. I have been sending both with horrible response. I am now going to start ging directly to the homes and is they are not home or not answering, I will be leaving a door hanger.

Thanks/Bobbi

Re: It works for me… - Posted by Barry (FL)

Posted by Barry (FL) on September 29, 2003 at 18:52:17:

www.findmotivatedsellers.com
I can’t be bothered knocking on doors. Where I’m at there are just too many to knock on! I do know people that do this and do well at it but in Florida there is too much time between Lis Pendens and foreclosure (5-6 months). The program that I’m talking about is all set out of the box you just type in the info and it generates a series of postcards and letters. I used to just mail one and forget it. I am getting a much better response rate with the series. Many calls that I get now are on the 3rd or forth mailing.
Another hint for knocking, forget the door hanger. Just get a packet of post it notes. Hand right, Sorry I missed you, call me and your number. That’s all.

Hope This Helps,
Barry (FL)