Using One Realtor or Two? - Posted by Frankie-FL

Posted by Bruce Lawson on September 30, 2003 at 14:10:23:

Hi Frankie,

A realtor will write an offer on a property and submit it to the sellers agent, depending on where you are the agent representing you will be the buyers agent(agengy law). You may have a problem getting multiple agents to work with, some will and most will not. It starts getting close to ethics concerns. Having numerous realtors making many offers will not help you, you will be much better off finding one you can work with and one that you are comfortable with. Interview them for the job of representing you.

If you are a ready, willing and able buyer with the goal of making a great deal of offers I doubt very seriously if you will need more than one realtor, if he/she are good responsible and ethical realtors they will work hard for you.

Sincerely,

Bruce Lawson

Using One Realtor or Two? - Posted by Frankie-FL

Posted by Frankie-FL on September 29, 2003 at 20:58:55:

I’m planning on calling around to find realtors that are willing to work with me and make lots of offers knowing that they’ll get many rejections. What’s the best way of convincing a realtor to do this?

Also, Is it alright to use more than one realtor doing the offering? Doesn’t it make sense that the more realtors that are willing to call, the better?

Thanks,

Frankie