Utilizing lease option strategies - Posted by Tyrone

Posted by john on November 25, 1999 at 18:32:28:

Try Claude Diamond’s program

Utilizing lease option strategies - Posted by Tyrone

Posted by Tyrone on November 25, 1999 at 13:33:47:

I am a California Licensed Real Estate Salesperson working as a Loan Officer. I also have California Insurance Licenses and I sell Life Insurance and Annuities as an Independent Contractor. After spending considerable time going through this excellent website, I have (sort of) come to the conclusion that L/O’s seem to be the fastest way to make CASH which in turn will allow me to get debt free and help me move into other areas Real Estate as well. Any comments or ideas on this subject for someone who is just about ready to make the plunge? Also, which of the programs offered on L/O’s offer the most bang for the buck, Lease Options Workshop by William Bronchick, J.D., The Ultimate Lease Option Strategy by Joseph M. Kaiser or Quick Turn, Fast Cash Real Estate Course by Ron LeGrand (or any other programs that I might not be aware of). My first quarter 2000 goal is to get debt free of approximately $25K in bills via funding more loans, writing L/O’s, selling insurance and annuities. I would appreciate any comments or input as well as ideas on strategies any of you have developed to get debt free and accumulate cash!

Tyrone Childs
EMAIL: catyrone@yahoo.com
VOICEMAIL: 1 (877) 674-1284

Re: Utilizing lease option strategies - Posted by Steve-Atlanta

Posted by Steve-Atlanta on November 25, 1999 at 23:04:51:

In order to reach your financial goals, I would suggest LeGrand’s multiple offer strategy which includes wholesale/retail, lease option, and owner financing.

The trouble with one strategy is that you will miss many opportunites. Not every deal is a good lease option but it may be a good owner financing or wholesale/retail. Ron’s strategy is to get motivated sellers to call you, then listen to their needs and structure multiple offers to the seller. You never know for sure which offer will work for the seller, but you should give them a choice. That way they are more focused on choosing which one and it minimizes the chances of them saying no.

For this reason I think Ron’s mulitple offer strategy is best, but it means you need to understand all the methods.