various posts deleted - & I'm not talking about the first news group - WHY ? - Posted by dissapointed chris

Posted by Jeanne on May 25, 1999 at 09:24:47:

Chris,
I am not the sensitivity police. I am, however, JP’s assistant. Both Newsgroups are pared down on a regular basis to keep them at a size which is loadable to all of our visitors. Sometimes the boards get too large, and someone has to remove older threads. Good News, the search function for archived materials (by month) will be up and running soon. You can then review the posts you may have missed.
Jeanne

various posts deleted - & I’m not talking about the first news group - WHY ? - Posted by dissapointed chris

Posted by dissapointed chris on May 25, 1999 at 01:32:26:

After noticing the "fresh start " over @ the news group, I decided to come here to print anything up that I’ve found to be insightfull ; before the whole board dissapears in the wake of the sensitivity police. Seems that a good portion of these posts are gone. Most of the posts I wanted were not of the cantankerous variety , but they’ve been wiped clean anyhow. WHY? J.P.V. stated in a post that he doesn’t edit for content - is someone else ?