Video course - Posted by Jim Davis

Posted by John Behle on November 26, 1999 at 17:02:09:

Let me read the comment again. She attended my bootcamp years ago and had some great success. I’ll check into it and see if I can remember what she was doing.

Video course - Posted by Jim Davis

Posted by Jim Davis on November 26, 1999 at 01:54:12:

My question is simply is does the video course contain the info from Paper Formulas or is it a stand alone program?

Re: Video course - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on November 26, 1999 at 13:52:47:

Not sure about part of your question. I don’t have a course called “Paper Formulas”. There is a book that is a part of the “Paper Game Trilogy” that is called “Creative Paper Formulas” if that is what you are refering to.

The video course totally stands alone and covers materials from all of the books. It starts at “What is a mortgage” and over 5 days builds from the beginning basics to some very advanced funding and improving techniques.

There are many student comments you are welcome to read at my website. www.papergame.com

Re: Video course - Posted by MN~Chicago

Posted by MN~Chicago on November 26, 1999 at 14:25:28:

Re student comments. How was
Sandi W marketing himself that
he ended up working with brokers
around the country?

Other note brokers - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on November 26, 1999 at 17:05:46:

Her success was in working with other note brokers (finders). The same thing I was talking about at the bootcamp of working with the others out there like students from other seminar organizations.

Once you have the funding sources and know what you are doing, they can be a great resource. You can fund, broker or close the deals that they can’t.