Video course update - Posted by John Behle

Posted by Alan HOUTEX on January 14, 1999 at 20:57:22:

John, Thanks for the update and I look forward to watching the video and studing your courses. I ordered them last weekend, and am excited about getting started.

Video course update - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on January 14, 1999 at 15:12:33:

I’ve had a couple emails about the video course workbook. I’ll try to respond to everyone that has the course, but I’m not sure I have all of the Email addresses, so I will post here also.

Very shortly after the video course was recorded, we had first a massive hard drive crash and then later a fire totally destroyed our office. We had to identify computers by their dental records. You can imagine the melted mess of backup diskettes on the shelf! Hey folks - keep a set of offsite backups - or a fireproof box!

Anyway, the original computer copy of the manual was lost and all we were left with was copies of copies of copies. The quality of the print wasn’t what I felt comfortable.

I found a copy of the manual on a computer disk a couple months ago and it appeared to be complete. As soon as we found out that some forms and pages were not there, I set my secretarys loose on adding these forms to the manual. Between the holidays, Kassi’s new baby and Lisa’s trip to Barbados for a couple weeks, we had some delays.

A supplement is almost together and will be mailed out soon to all those who have purchased the course. Sorry for the inconvenience, but if you’re frustrated, take it out on the guy who torched my office. You’re welcome to track him down too if you want his address - he cost me well over a million dollars.

Should just be a few more days to get the supplement out to you - thanks for being patient.

John Behle

Re: Video course update - Posted by Stacy (AZ)

Posted by Stacy (AZ) on January 14, 1999 at 17:25:07:

That’s great news, John. I’ve been holding-off watching the videos until I received the suppliment, so I could follow along and take better notes. Looking forward to it!

Stacy