Video of Convention available - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on May 22, 1999 at 16:57:17:

The worst problem with email is the questions that are sent my way. 99% of them can and should be posted. I don’t want to post someone’s personal information, so I would be left with de-personalizing the questions and then posting them myself. Problem is, I don’t get around to it. They enter that “bottomless pit” that is my inbox.

Things like this are fine. I just quickly move the message off to another folder and will get the videos out immediately. So, just email me.

Video of Convention available - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on May 18, 1999 at 16:05:30:

I mentioned earlier that we had taped my presentation at the Dallas CRE convention. Several mentioned they were interested. It’s available now.

What about the Advanced Note Workshop? - Posted by Michael Murray

Posted by Michael Murray on May 19, 1999 at 17:05:04:

You mentioned a while back that you were re-taping the Advanced Workshop in Dallas for those of us who attended. How is that going?
Thanks,
Michael Murray

Re: Video of Convention available - Posted by Lynn (AL)

Posted by Lynn (AL) on May 18, 1999 at 19:41:12:

John,

How much is it and where can we get it?

Lynn (AL)

Re: What about the Advanced Note Workshop? - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on May 20, 1999 at 24:11:46:

My schedule really was jumbled up there for a while. I’m still playing catch up. That’s one of the items, but it’s still going to be a few weeks. Sorry, I didn’t anticipate the tapes would be unusable or that there would be the problems with my mother’s heart attack. I’ll get to it soon. Won’t be too much longer. I’m only a few years away from catching up :slight_smile:

Re: Video of Convention available - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on May 18, 1999 at 23:10:00:

My cost is about 15 bucks with reproduction, shipping, etc. Just drop me a check and I’ll send it off. Email me your address and I’ll put it right out.

Re: Video of Convention available - Posted by Scott (CA)

Posted by Scott (CA) on May 21, 1999 at 17:38:44:

Hi John,
I also would like a copy, if possible. I e-mailed you, but realized that you are probably swamped with e-mail and remembered that that wasnt the best way to contact you. To what address should I send the check for $15? Thanks in advance.

Scott