voice mail - Posted by Talia (NY)

Posted by K.EDISON on January 23, 2002 at 09:27:56:

When I got my 800# about 2 years ago they offered both the 800 with an ext. was free and the 800 with your local area code and without an extension cost between $2.99 and $6.99 per month plus you have to buy your minutes. The plan I always buy is 150 minutes for $13.99 when your minutes run down just buy more.

voice mail - Posted by Talia (NY)

Posted by Talia (NY) on January 22, 2002 at 10:59:39:

I am looking for a good voicemail service for cheap. I rather spend more money on courses and on advertising.

Does anyone know of any type of service that offers a voicemail box? I am moving back home with my parents and they said that I have to get my own phone line. That is going to be a bit expensive because I have to purchase a new jack for my room. I want to know if there are any options besides purchasing a cell phone.

What do some of you all do? Thanks in advance for your replies!!!

-TAP (Long Island)

Re: voice mail - Posted by Talia (NY)

Posted by Talia (NY) on January 23, 2002 at 12:17:02:

Hi all:

Thanks for your replies. I decided on onebox.com (referred by a friend not on this site). They are free and offer an 800 number with an extension. I am going to try them out for now and see how it goes.

If not, I am inclined to go with Ureach.com. Others I know are using them and they come highly recommended.

Thanks again!

-TAP

Re: voice mail - Posted by Warren

Posted by Warren on January 22, 2002 at 15:14:20:

Try CommuniKate. It’s about $35/month and gives you a toll free number, send/receive faxes, emailand email forwarding, listen to voicemail and view faxes online. You can also set it up to find you via pager or phone. It has many features.

Let me know if you want more info.

Warren

Voice Xchange out of Houston Texas… - Posted by David Alexander

Posted by David Alexander on January 22, 2002 at 11:27:48:

formally discount voicemail…

Can’t think of their number at the moment…

But, they have a website… DiscountVoicemail.Com

It’s like 10 bucks a month or so…

David Alexander

Re: Voice Xchange out of Houston Texas… - Posted by Talia (NY)

Posted by Talia (NY) on January 22, 2002 at 12:15:54:

Dave,

I tried Discountvoicemail.com as you suggested, but apparently the page does not exist… are you sure you got the URL right?

-TAP

Re: Voice Xchange out of Houston Texas… - Posted by Talia (NY)

Posted by Talia (NY) on January 22, 2002 at 12:13:26:

Hey Dave,

Thanks for the info! I am going to check it out right now. Thanks again.

-TAP

Try Ureach.com - Posted by K.EDISON

Posted by K.EDISON on January 22, 2002 at 14:52:42:

try ureach.com theyre reasonable and you get a 800 #

I need to know - Posted by Tim Jensen

Posted by Tim Jensen on January 23, 2002 at 07:45:27:

K.,

Do you use Ureach and if you do does it give you a dedicated 800 number or an 800 numbe with an ext. I looked at their website and never really got my answer.

Thanks,
Tim