VOTE ON THIS - Posted by jp moses

Posted by Houserookie on December 22, 2000 at 06:27:58:

Well consider what Bronchick has given to us here FREE, I would have to give my vote to him.

If you go to legalwiz.com, he gives out enough free forms for you to start making deals happen today.

VOTE ON THIS - Posted by jp moses

Posted by jp moses on December 22, 2000 at 05:05:36:

RON LEGRAND or BILL BRONCHICK…which lease option course for me, a relative beginner, since I can purchase only one right now. TRandle already gave his vote as Bronchick. What’s yours & why? Thanks for you rinput in my decision.

…jp

Re: VOTE ON THIS - Posted by arya

Posted by arya on December 25, 2000 at 24:19:20:

jp,
On last year Convention, I purchased Bill Bronchick, and Ron legrand L/O courses. Personally, I do not
recommand Ron.L courses , because of their poor services. Last year, Ron Legrand ( staffs), promised
to send the CD version of their courses to those who
purchased his L/O courses, Unfortunately, I did not
recieved it Yet! By the way, I never saw , Ron.L post
on this news group, It seems, he does not like to give, free advice. Please, let me know , when you see
one.
In regard to Bill.B, I must say, I use Bill.B L/O
everyday as a reference, It has good examples on
L/O, marketing and other usefull contract forms.
Also , Bill provide info/advices to newbie on this site
and legal advices on his WEB site. I think Bill.B
L/O cources are cheaper than Ron.L.
If you need more info, Just send me email.

Re: VOTE ON THIS - Posted by Terry (Houston)

Posted by Terry (Houston) on December 22, 2000 at 18:11:40:

I have to agree with the vote on Bronchick. You can learn a lot from Bill, Joe Kaiser and Ron but Bill and Joe are the only two that will reply from their sites and give day to day feedback.

Bill has always given freely and in a very straight forward manner. Super course.
Terry

Thank you all . . . - Posted by William Bronchick

Posted by William Bronchick on December 22, 2000 at 10:57:07:

Thanks for the great word, folks!

It is your success that I relish, not just your checks!

Bronchick is the man! - Posted by WilliamGA

Posted by WilliamGA on December 22, 2000 at 08:41:40:

jp,

I second all that has been said so far on Bill. I was fortunate enough to have gotten his L/O course when I first got started in RE and have now closed over 25 deals this year alone with what I have learned from his courses. I have since purchased most all of his material and they are all tops! Easy to understand and great forms to use.

Get it!!

Buy ANYTHING that Bronchick has. Best! (nt) - Posted by Dee-Texas

Posted by Dee-Texas on December 22, 2000 at 08:37:50:

Re: VOTE ON THIS - Bronchick - Posted by wayne (MD)

Posted by wayne (MD) on December 22, 2000 at 07:12:56:

I have not seen the Le Grand course, although I have heard various good reports regarding it.

I purchased the Bronchick course based on two factors:

1. His willingness to participate on this board (and others) from time to time with well considered responses, and

2. His writing ability. Go to his site and read some of the posts. I am sure much is simply lifted from the first chapter or so from his courses, but other original writings, such as his comments regarding the Due of Sale clause, are simply outstanding. They were realistic, surprisingly candid, and refreshingly lacking in self promotional hype.

As for the Lease/Option course I purchase from him (at full retail), I found it well presented, well organized, and thoroughly plausible. It seems an excellent value for the money . . . if you study the program and simply do the work. Additionally, the company has been a good one with which to do business as they have treated me quite fairly. Although I have not requested any, I suspect that a well formed question or two might even be answered if such a need arose from a student.

I expect I will order another course from him, but not until I have successfully applied the principles of the L/O course first. So, my vote goes to Will Bronchick.

Wayne