WANTED: 1000 MOBILES QUICK!!! - Posted by ANDY- OHIO

Posted by Laura on February 21, 2001 at 22:38:28:

Hi Andy, I am trying to get rid of my mobile home. I am in a trailer park in N E Ohio. I owe 10.000$ and it was apraised at 15.000$ I cant sell it.The lot fee is 226.00 per month, its a 14 by 70 and in pretty good condition.Its a middle 80s model (an encore). I guess I am asking your advise more that trying to ask you to take it off my hands. I realy want to move can you give me some good ideas that arent going to require lots of money I dont have? thanks so much
Laura

WANTED: 1000 MOBILES QUICK!!! - Posted by ANDY- OHIO

Posted by ANDY- OHIO on February 19, 2001 at 17:04:51:

You know what they say, “If it sounds too good to be true…” I’ve now discovered the rest of that saying should be: “you haven’t read Lonnies book!”.

OK, so I was a skeptic. I’ll put up the details later, but for now: I picked up my first unit on Thursday night, hoping to create a note quickly: Nope, sold for cash in less than 24 hours. A guy handed us $4250 on the spot! NEXT: Took possession on Sunday at 12:30pm of a trailer that the owner wanted $7000 firm (I paid $3k). Was cleaning it up, vacuuming, washing windows, throwing trash away when a young couple looked, liked and for all intents and purposes bought it 4 hours later. ONE DAY LATER, I’m fixing a small plumbing problem and another guy walks up and wants to pay cash! I NEED MORE MOBILES. If I had 10, I could have them GONE by Saturday…

Know what else? THIS IS DARN FUN!!!

Andy

Re: WANTED: 1000 MOBILES QUICK!!! - Posted by Daniel

Posted by Daniel on March 13, 2001 at 04:43:02:

Wow! I wish I could sell some as fast. Do you not have to get your buyers approved with the Park, or is the Park just very lenient? None of my buyers have been approved by the Park, so no deal for me. I would have had my two sold months ago if I didn’t have the Park to deal with.
Daniel