War Zone Properties - Posted by Bernie

Posted by Wall Street Kid on March 10, 2002 at 16:23:53:

No problem Bernie. If you are apart of your local Real Estate Investment Club, talk to other investors who own property in your area. I personally believe that a good investor can make money on ANY property, good part of town or not. Old saying" The sourer the risk, the sweeter the reward" I don’t have anything against Ron, but when a person spends their full time selling course and doing seminars, they some times lose touch with the everyday street wise investing. I have propertys in good and bad areas, I guess what I am trying to say is, doing turn a blind eye to oppurtunity.

Your local investors buys propertys
Gurus sells tapes

Wall $treet Kid

War Zone Properties - Posted by Bernie

Posted by Bernie on March 08, 2002 at 13:31:35:

I have recently purchased Ron LeGrand’s cashflow generator. In the course Ron talks about war zone properties. I firmly agree with Ron when he states that you do not rehab or become a landlord in the war zone.

He also states that war zone money comes from flipping properties. Very true.

I would like to know if anyone out there flips war zone properties on a regular basis? Ron said that was how he got started. Thank you.

Bernie
Vero Beach, Fla

Re: War Zone Properties - Posted by Wall Street Kid

Posted by Wall Street Kid on March 10, 2002 at 01:32:36:

I don’t flip war zone properties. I hold them. I think Ron is a little out of touch, when it comes to cash flow 101 real world. In Baltimore, I can take a 3 bedroom in a not so good part of the city, and buy it for around $10k to $15k put about $5k in to fix ups and rent it out section 8 for $575-$625 per month. Now compare that to buying a $50k house and being able to only rent it for $700 to $800 a month. I rather make $300 a month PCF any day then, $100 or less. Unless Ron has alot of multifmailys, I would love to see his PCF on his SFH’s LOL!!

Re: War Zone Properties - Posted by Bernie

Posted by Bernie on March 10, 2002 at 13:55:27:

Thank you for the positive reply.

Bernie
Vero Beach, Fla