Ward Hanigan's foreclosure course - Posted by jenv

Posted by Robert Campbell on June 25, 2003 at 21:20:44:

I know Ward. With 30 years of experience, he probably knows as much about the foreclosure business as anyone on earth.

Investors in San Diego respect him immensely. I have never heard anyone say a bad word about him.

If you want intensive training in the business of buying and selling foreclosures, go with Ward Hannigan.

Robert Campbell

Ward Hanigan’s foreclosure course - Posted by jenv

Posted by jenv on June 25, 2003 at 18:02:32:

He’s a CA lawyer who teaches a 3 day, 36 hour state-specific course on foreclosure investing. No big thing, I suppose, except that he teaches junior lien investing and (tada!) title analysis, including hands-on at the courthouse. I don’t think any of the courses here actually teach title analysis, though they presume you know how. The thing is, it’s very expensive: $2995. Anybody have any experience with it? He also does one on judgment lien investing, if anybody has comments on that.

Re: Ward Hanigan’s foreclosure course - Posted by Gary

Posted by Gary on June 29, 2003 at 24:46:44:

He’s one of my mentors. I’m biased but he’s been there for me. Give him a call. Guess what? He or his son will answer their phones. What a concept? I respect his judgment, honesty, knowledge and his straightforward answers. He’s taught many of today’s movers and shakers. His discussion board provides some of the best foreclosure info anywhere. Again I’m biased but you will too as I hope you will find out. I originally went to him because I needed to find someone that is really working this business and that’s what you want. I know that he’s taught people from all over the country so I wouldn’t worry that you are not in San Diego. I haven’t taken his judgment lien course but his 3 day course is soup to nuts on foreclosure investing and he will answer all your followup questions by phone. I think now he provides a recording of your personal 3 day session on CD. What guru will let you do that? If you want credibility, you should check out his website and read his posts. Best of luck!

Gary

Re: Ward Hanigan’s foreclosure course - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by IB (NJ) on June 26, 2003 at 08:10:39:

Never purchased his course but his ‘InnoVest Foreclosure forum’ is extremely informative as Ward comes across very knowledgeable. He’s very helpful and if you ever had a question about the information in his course you could go right to his site and ask him. If I lived in CA, I’d buy his course.