Website - Posted by Jim

Posted by Sarasoatson on March 23, 2006 at 16:49:45:

I have a great web site that is designed by the head of our REIA group and I am a resaler. You can change the format, wording, add listings, AND the best part is that it has a complete back office area that you can use to track you prospects, send mass emailing, and keep track of your business. Mine is www.leaseoptionpros.com. You can get more info about it at www.prospectizer.com. They sell the turn key site for $1800 and $60 per month but I can get it for you at $1200 and $40 per month. Take a look and let me know at rpaul@leaseoptionpros.com.

Website - Posted by Jim

Posted by Jim on March 23, 2006 at 24:35:28:

Hello All,

Anyone care to share who they have there investing website hosted or designed through? I’ve been looking around trying to find the best deal but would like to hear some pros and cons from people using them.

Thanks,

Jim

Re: Website - Posted by dutch

Posted by dutch on March 26, 2006 at 09:55:43:

Well, some here will discourage the use of a pre-fab or “template” site.

Here’s the bottom line. You can spend thousands on a website that will do no better than a “template” site if nobody ever sees it. It is NOT “build it and they will come”.

Spend your money on DRIVING THE TRAFFIC to the site. Just make sure your site is 1) easy to read, 2) easy to use, and 2) does what you want it to (captures leads, shows your properties, etc) whatever that is.

Best of luck.

Dutch

Re: Website - Posted by SM

Posted by SM on March 25, 2006 at 23:40:55:

Template sites bring template results. Be creative.

Re: Website - Posted by ken

Posted by ken on March 24, 2006 at 17:45:12:

I use Inetusa. Look at my site at upstateprop.com you can get a site directly from my site.It is $25 to set it up and $25 monthly. You have to set it up from their template but it was no big deal and good customer service

Re: Website - Posted by dutch

Posted by dutch on March 23, 2006 at 22:53:17:

I use InvestorPro, Lynn Hahn and his guys are great, and they have dozens of PreFab sites just for Real Estate investors.

Check out my site: www.okhomesavers.com

Check out InvestorPro at http://url123.com/m4hh9

Dutch
Oklahoma

Re: Website - Posted by Vin

Posted by Vin on March 23, 2006 at 19:21:23:

Jim,

Check out www.rewebspace.com. They will be launching within a couple of weeks and I understand they will be in the the $500 setup - $25/mo range.

Vin

Re: Website - Posted by Sarasotasun

Posted by Sarasotasun on March 23, 2006 at 16:52:34:

You can also check out my other site at www.srqres.com. This one is by Salesteamlive and although nice, I think these days they are charging $7500 for the setup and $200 per month No I’m not paying that).