Weekend Marketing Ideas - Posted by Brian M. Powers

Posted by Anne-ND on March 07, 2002 at 09:12:49:

Jack Miller suggests going to garage sales and practice your negotiating skills with the sellers (in a friendly way). You can also hand out business cards at garage sales. There were some nice posts about 18-24 months ago about REIs who found unlisted houses for sale by going to garage sales (often those holding them are thinking about moving).

The other thing I like to do on weekends is go to open houses and chat with agents/sellers. It’s a good way to spread the word about what you do, and months later I’ve gotten calls from sellers who heard about us from an agent or friend.

Both of these are time-intensive, and if you’re somewhere cold you may not have any garage sales right now, but you get the idea: tell everyone what you do!

good luck,

Anne

Weekend Marketing Ideas - Posted by Brian M. Powers

Posted by Brian M. Powers on March 07, 2002 at 09:02:11:

I want to do some heavy duty marketing this weekend. I am out of bandit signs and quite frankly would like to use some alternative means of marketing that ?I Buy Houses?.
What are some good weekend marketing ideas that you have all found to be useful?
Thanks!
BMP

What works for me… - Posted by David Alexander

Posted by David Alexander on March 07, 2002 at 17:46:35:

teach others how to do deals… start a small group of folks that meet together for lunch…

Run ads in you local penny savers…

Flyers…

Postcards…

Signs other than banditsigns… Banners on trailers…
Find some old vehicles and dress them up…

Coupon mailers…

Working with Realtors…

It all depneds on your personality…

Sell your house seminars…

David Alexander

Re: Weekend Marketing Ideas - Posted by MJK

Posted by MJK on March 07, 2002 at 13:16:42:

Go down to Wal-Mart and put your flyers on all the cars in the parking lot.

Re: Weekend Marketing Ideas - Posted by Juanita

Posted by Juanita on March 07, 2002 at 11:39:32:

You wouldn’t happen to be the guy with the bigger yellow signs all over SE Macomb County, would you? Something like “Cash for Houses…405-Call”? Been seeing them everywhere lately, this guy’s really getting the word out.

Re: Weekend Marketing Ideas - Posted by Bryan (VA)

Posted by Bryan (VA) on March 07, 2002 at 10:14:15:

C’mon dude…be creative. I will assume that you are creative in your real estate financing and structuring of deals right? Carry that on to your marketing!!!

Sponsor a bowling team and have them wear your shirts with your business name on and what you do. Get some jackets embroidered and make your kids wear them around the mall. Have balloons made up and release them? There’s a ton of things that you can do…just be creative and have fun…

"Fajas stand at the forefront of reshaping beauty standards and fostering self-acceptance. Beyond mere shapewear, these garments symbolize a movement toward embracing diverse body types and celebrating individuality. Commence your post-lipo 360 recovery journey with our specialized stage 1 faja lipo 360, meticulously crafted to provide essential support and comfort during the initial phases of your healing process. By offering gentle contouring and support, Fajas empower wearers to embrace their unique figures, fostering a sense of confidence and self-assurance. They challenge conventional beauty norms, advocating for inclusivity and recognizing the beauty in every shape and size. Through their supportive embrace, Fajas become catalysts for a transformative shift in mindset, encouraging individuals to appreciate and accept themselves just as they are. Embracing Fajas extends beyond physical enhancement; it becomes a statement of embracing one’s identity and acknowledging the diversity that makes each individual beautiful in their way, leading the charge in redefining beauty standards and promoting self-love.