Welcome to the CREOnline Real Estate Investing Forum

My new website is finally live even though we are still working out some of the display for the listings, however you can now log on and list any wholesale properties for investors. Also if you are looking for coaching we have partnered with Jerry Norton Wholesaling Coach you can access a library of coaching videos thru the site. https://nwpls.com All listings are free, so post your properties today.

Hi,

Thanks for accepting for Request.

Coming to Introduction we ASN Shelters is the one of the Best Real Estate Company, Builders, Developers in Bangalore.ASN Shelters Goal is to provide Quality Service by putting our Client Interest first.

ASN Shelters aims to provide Quality service by putting the clientā€™s interest first. With a focus on commitment and integrity, we want to create a home for your family that will last a lifetime.

Teamed with modern architectural designs and latest in security, ASN is right out there in terms of quality and comfort.

In todayā€™s competitive real estate market, the fact that we have delivered 500+ homes to happy customers for 8 years, is an achievement in itself.

Thanks for posting utilizable forum it contains valuable content regarding Real Estate.I have also a site which contain some unique concepts related to this forum to go it through you have to visit my site.

The site seems very useful for the ones in real estate industry and for ones aspiring to get into the industry. Real estate industry has changed its face with the effect of AI and software applications. Do read more on this for more knowledge.https://www.fingent.com/blog/?s=real+estate

Iā€™m glad to be here hope to connect so we can all network on deal flow

Hello all forum members, I have just joined this forum for the first time and I am really happy to be a part of this great community.

Sell my Portland house for cash

the new site is extraordinary with fabulous data.

Thanks for having me. I just joined and am excited to learn from the community. My background is business, having founded a successful tech business in Sydney Australia. I started diversifying into property in Australia and own 6 Single Family Rentals in 3 different states. Since leaving operational duties at my Australian company I moved to New Orleans and have been flipping houses and buying rentals. I havenā€™t ventured into commercial property yet but that is where I want to go so I am here to learn and contribute where I can. If you are interested, I started documenting the houses I am buying in New Orleans. You can also connect with me on linkedin if you like - https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephenkeighery/

Is anyone here?

Iā€™m a Realtor in Minneapolis needing to broaden my portfolio.
I need advice on:

• Finding pre-foreclosure properties. I read Tanya L Bowenā€™s article on this site and hoped to ask her a question but cannot figure out how to message a member.
  • Funding my purchase of an investment property.

Iā€™ll wait to see if anyone is reading posts these days before providing a lot of detail.

Grateful for any advice and guidance that you can offer!
Susan

Hello and thank you do this forum. I came across it whilst reviewing Real Estate Agents websites on the internet. Glad I found it!

Hello! I just found this article https://tranio.com/articles/international-real-estate-platform-tranio-to-offer-free-advertising-and-no-sales-commission-to-potential-partners-in-bulgaria/, company offers free property advertisement on their website, maybe will be useful for smb here

Hello. My name is Hannah and I am really curious to meet some people who are related with real estate.

We are currently looking for deals to fund.
Do you have projects, deals that need funding, real estate loan?
We offer fast, flexible Private Hard Money Loans for Commercial and Residential real estate transactions not eligible for ordinary bank or conventional financing.

We lend on:
ā€¢Commercial property
ā€¢Residential housing
ā€¢Mobile home parks
ā€¢Storage units
ā€¢Construction
ā€¢Strip Malls
ā€¢Apartments
ā€¢Churches
ā€¢Restaurants
ā€¢Personal Loan and moreā€¦

Send us your loan scenario ā€¦ same day answers
Brokers ALWAYS protected!

EMAIL:jb2fundingservices@outlook.com
PHONE:+1(803) 403-8963
Best Regards
Mark Chamberlain

Thank you ,
Take care
Alexandre

I havenā€™t been on this site in 15+ years. What happened to JP and Terry Vaughn? Their daughter was involved too.

Hello, I would love to connect. Thank you.

Thank you for permitting me to join your group. My name is Don Enrique and I am the business developer for Covina Valley Financial Services located in the San Gabriel Valley area of southern California. The principle founder has over 40+ year in real estate sale and lending and welcomes the opportunity to serve you in any real estate transaction. Look forward to hearing from you folks. Thank you in advance.

Thank you for creating this forum. This is great help for new businesses and start ups. I am currently working for a start up for a Real State Investment Management Software. If any of you guys are interested please feel free to google us - Flote Inc. We will see how we can help you and your investors in automating your investment process.

This seem to be a very good real estate market place.
Hello, I represent abbotsford houses community.Iā€™m Vineet Sethi, a Real Estate Agent Located in Abbotsford, BC. I started my career as a realtor under Century21 Coastal Realty Ltd. and grew up as a successful real estate agent with a number of happy clients. Iā€™m here to have more insights of Real Estate Investing ā€¦

Happy to join as one of the newest members of this online real estate investor community will keep sharing and asking.

Elegant properties Kenya is one of the leading developers of property in Nairobi.We specialize in the development of high end apartments, luxury houses and commercial spaces which are targeted at customers looking for quality, value for money and cutting edge design and build quality.