Wes-state Mortgage - Posted by rich

Posted by Deborah on August 25, 2005 at 14:38:31:

I ordered the professional Loan Broker package amd am quite satisfied. My business is growing steadily. It has opened many doors. I researched before going with Wes-State and others wanted much more money and gave you less. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made.

Wes-state Mortgage - Posted by rich

Posted by rich on December 15, 2000 at 11:26:41:

Has anyone at creonline had any experience with this company, located in Oregon. For associates referring clients to them, the loan fee is split 50/50 should that client qualify for a loan. Seems legit. Any input would be appreciated.

Re: Wes-state Mortgage - Posted by Tanya

Posted by Tanya on May 17, 2002 at 23:12:54:

I’ve read all of the letters regarding the Wes-state Programs. But I would like to know has anyone made any money from any of them? Especially the Associate Broker Program. Please let me know. Thanks.

Re: Wes-state Mortgage - Posted by clay

Posted by clay on December 17, 2000 at 13:47:40:

I have given away the credit repair book they sell for several years. I looked at trying to sell it but decited to give it away insted. It helps to give the book to people who must be turned down for a mortgage. The book is priced about 5 or 6 dollars and is as good as others priced 5X as high.
I don’t know anything about the lending referals, except it sounds illegal.

Re: Wes-state Mortgage - Posted by Thomas

Posted by Thomas on December 18, 2000 at 21:49:40:

Clay, please, if you don’t know anything about the lending referals, then Don’t give advice! “except it SOUNDS illegal.” WHY give advice on something you don’t know about!!!

That is extremely ignorant, and could smear a good company or turn away good people from a legit opportunity.

Re: Wes-state Mortgage - Posted by WayneMD

Posted by WayneMD on December 18, 2000 at 08:15:44:

Tried to find the book without success. Can you give the title or a web address?

Thanks

Re: Wes-state Mortgage - Posted by clay

Posted by clay on December 19, 2000 at 12:28:14:

It is illegal acording to RESPA. A person cannot be paid a referal for bird doging a applicant on a realestate loan. In my state SC you can get a referal fee only if you are licensed under a mortgage broker or work for a lender licensed to do business in that state. Anything else is a illegal kick-back. If wes-state is licensed in a state someone could get paid for services rendered. When I spoke with them several years ago they were not licensed in my state.

Not trying to smear anyone or keep someone from trying it. That is my openion and it is an informed openion.

Re: Wes-state Mortgage - Posted by CC

Posted by CC on December 18, 2000 at 19:18:12:

credit soulitions is the name i think. If you find wes-state sight look for money makeing opertunites. You pay about 30.00 and then can get the book cheep.

Re: Wes-state Mortgage - Posted by markins995

Posted by markins995 on May 28, 2001 at 10:21:40:

Why don`t you guys check the BBB for that state to see the company reports on wes-state. They sound legit and most probably are but all you may be paying for is valuable info. that may help you make or save some serious money

Re: Wes-state Mortgage - Posted by IdahoRob

Posted by IdahoRob on December 29, 2000 at 02:48:45:

Clay:

I don’t think the writer that was asking for info on West-State Mortgage gave enouph info as to whether he was refering to residental or commerical loan brokering, they are two different breeds and do not have the same perimeters and rules regulating them.

I have met George,-- the man that owns Wes-State, and wrote most of the information manuals that West-State has available. My oppion is that he is trufully and a moral person that would not knowing break any laws, and would not be in business of puting loan packs together for submition to funding companys for very long if he was dishonest. He has been doing this for over 20 years. I know you are thinking of residentual or home loans not commerical, and the persons question was about the program West-State was offering. The program shows how to become an indepentant broker for commerical loans and how to fill out and collect all necessary paper into a loanpack and have West-State review the loan pack then submit it to the best Funding company that likes to make loans on that type of property or venture. In no way is this a bird dog fee but a true fee for packaging this loan for submition, something that is done everyday by all loan brokers.

Residential has much stiffer laws than commerical loan brokering. Your right on you answer for residential but I don’t think you will find the course is for bird dogging but for learing how to make a commerical loanpack that a funding company would except,-- and much more of what it take to sumit them properly.

So Clay I think maybe you were thinking one way and could it be the writer of the question was not clear enouph for us, or did not know to include more info for us.
Hope this is helpfull
Rob

Re: Wes-state Mortgage - Posted by cc

Posted by cc on December 29, 2000 at 12:07:45:

The program I called about was for home loans. They might do comertial in my state. The comertial loan business is not regulated by anyone I know of in SC.

Re: Wes-state Mortgage - Posted by rich

Posted by rich on January 04, 2001 at 11:05:06:

First question was based on reading a pamphlet Wes-state sent via mail. I was looking for input that could be provided by anyone with knowledge about the company. I did not want to order materials without some type of feedback.

Judging by the responses (especially Rob) the company seems legit, and does in fact encourage the pursuit of commerical loan packages. I appreciate the responses.

Re: Wes-state Mortgage - Posted by javad lesani

Posted by javad lesani on June 30, 2003 at 17:49:09:

I have 3 project from canada that they want about 6 million dollars in loan for comertial ,we have checked with our broker in sacramento ,they are very good & solid ,I am looking for a lender .

if you are interested please contact mi at :

( 916 ) 381 - 1885 thank you