What a farce!!! Have JP and Terry and Ed seen this??? - Posted by Mark (SDCA)

Re: Both threads are gone… - Posted by Matthew Chan

Posted by Matthew Chan on April 11, 2000 at 23:23:04:

I really didn’t want to comment but I guess it is late and I have a moment of weakness…

Judging by the comments I saw, they attract the “bottom-feeders” of life. All this harping on wanting FREE, things being overpriced, how the world is unfair, my post was deleted, real estate knowledge should be free, “it is a scam”, etc. “Victiminess” if I ever heard it and a real strong “entitlement mentality”. Boy, that is the type of clientele I would want on my website, NOT!

No one has to agree with anyone 100%. Just exercise some professonal courtesy. The degradation of the things I saw there I haven’t seen since John Reed’s site.

And, of course, the supporters opinions here are not valid because they are somehow “affiliated” with CREOnline.

Well, for what it’s worth this site has been the catalyst to a lot of many wonderful friendships this past year and excellent professional relationships, not to mention a jumpstart to a whole new business away from the “traditional” corporate world.

It’s a keeper… But of course, my opinion will not count with the “bottom-feeders”.