What a site! - Posted by Mike Ross (Portland,ME.)

Posted by Jeff on May 16, 1999 at 24:45:56:

I couldn’t agree more. All(most) of my friends look at me crazy when I tell them about my MH investing activities. You know, if I didn’t know any better, I actually think 90% of them are jealous. They do not try to better themselves, and they don’t seem to like me trying to better myself. So, I just don’t talk to them about my RE investing. Oh well…

What a site! - Posted by Mike Ross (Portland,ME.)

Posted by Mike Ross (Portland,ME.) on May 14, 1999 at 17:12:03:

Two weeks ago I was sitting at my computer just
surfing like I always do and all of a sudden I came across
this site and my neck hair stood up. I had just found a
place that gathers people who have the same interests
as me. For several years I have been almost ashamed
to admit to people I know that I bought the C.S. course
from t.v. thinking that all the people involved in r.e. on
the traditional level would shut down my efforts for trying
to be creative. This site has put a new sense of drive in
me that I have been looking for. Good luck to all !

Follow your own road! - Posted by Matthew Chan

Posted by Matthew Chan on May 15, 1999 at 17:31:50:

Don’t be ashamed in looking for more or owning the C.S. Course. I have to thank him for all those commercials which causeed me to learn that there was more to R.E. and financing than dealing with idiotic bankers who make less money than I do.

Pave your own way and don’t be afraid to look at new opportunities and possibilities. Even before my involvement with Creative RE last year, it was the dreamer and rebel in me (which has caused my mother a lot of stress the past 5 years) that brought me to the point where I now only have to work 15 weeks a year.

But it is still too much work for me because I need to get my passive income up so I can “work” even less…

Keep the faith and stick around this board. You will learn lots more like I did where the regulars are always positive, go-getters, and love independence!

Too bad I can’t go to or talk to my real-life friends about what I do. They just can’t relate. So I come here for my daily fix of positive thinking, enlightenment, financial independence discussions, and just good information on CRE.