What about these notes ??? - Posted by L .Alexander

Posted by Michael Morrongiello on October 29, 2000 at 21:06:22:

There are plenty of investors who purchase real estate secured paper (mortgages, trust deeds, contracts, etc.) and fund as principals (we have been buying loans for over 15 years). If the note is a NON real estate secured receivable (sale of a business, some personal property item, consumer invoices, etc.) the field gets much narrow. You can certainly try ANN however many of the particpants on that site are brokers who will attempt to place your friends paper for him for a fee and thats OK as long as he acheives liquidity.

Michael Morrongiello

What about these notes ??? - Posted by L .Alexander

Posted by L .Alexander on October 29, 2000 at 13:14:10:

I have a client that has receiveable for sale ,but
I do not know who would buy this type of paper.
Can some one please tell me where may I find a buyer or where may I advertise to find a buyer
thank you all

Re: What about these notes ??? - Posted by David Butler

Posted by David Butler on October 29, 2000 at 23:41:33:

Hello L,

As Michael indicated below, a lot will depend on what kind of paper you are holding, and the circumstances behind it. There are at least 60 types of debt and not debt cash flow instruments that are traded in the private secondary markets.

However, you might might want to look through the “screens” on America’s Note Network’s FREE Note Listing Service and see which of the categories applies to your the receivables you are talking about.

You can list it there and see what happens. That should give you some idea of what can be done. ANN has facilitated over $600 million cash flow transactions in the past 5.75 years, so it certainly won’t hurt to try it out. Click the banner above, or just cut and paste this link into your browser to go directly to the approprate page at: notenetwork.com - This website is for sale! - notenetwork Resources and Information.

Hope that helps, and best of luck.

David P. Butler, VP Broker Relations
America’s Note Network