What Airport Do We Fly Into - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by Brad Crouch on January 26, 1999 at 15:14:34:

Phil,

DFW . . . not Love field.

Brad

What Airport Do We Fly Into - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on January 26, 1999 at 14:53:09:

What is the name of the airport in Dallas that we fly into for the convention. It is my understanding that the convention is a ten minute shuttle ride from the airport.

Re: What Airport Do We Fly Into - Posted by Millie I.

Posted by Millie I. on January 26, 1999 at 23:17:41:

Phil,

DFW or Dallas/Forth Worth is the main airport, the hotel said that it is a 20 minutes taxi ride ($15). The shuttle cost about the same, but they stop at other hotels for other passanger to get off. The hotel recommended the taxi (more direct and private).

I will be arriving DFW at 11:15am (ATA terminal). I will be meeting Mario Ramirez in Chicago, and Patricia Homes at the DFW ATA terminal. There will be 3 of us sharing a taxi, if you are around, you are welcome to join us. Lisa of Rose Cottage may met us at the airport or hotel.

Check Yahoo - Map to find out locations of both airports and hotel.

Glad you can make it this year, see you in Dallas,
Millie I.

Re: What Airport Do We Fly Into - Posted by Rodney (AZ)

Posted by Rodney (AZ) on January 26, 1999 at 20:22:22:

Yipes (again)! I’m arriving at Dallas Love Field. Will this be a big problem?

Please advise…

Rodney Mullins

Re: What Airport Do We Fly Into - Posted by Jeff_Dallas

Posted by Jeff_Dallas on January 26, 1999 at 15:20:31:

Phil,

The name of the airport is DFW International Airport.

If you haven’t discovered it yet, check out the American Airlines site - www.aa.com . It’s great to check out schedules without having to wait on hold. (the symbol for the Dallas airport is “DFW” )

Re: What Airport Do We Fly Into - Posted by Tim (Atlanta)

Posted by Tim (Atlanta) on January 26, 1999 at 15:15:23:

The main commercial airport in Dallas is called the Dallas/Fort Worth airport or DFW. I believe this is the airport they are talking about. If not, I guess I will be in for a very long taxi ride :slight_smile: