What an amazing REIA club I went to last night! - Posted by Steve (FL)

Posted by JoeB(Atlanta) on February 04, 2000 at 07:56:21:

Hi Steve, we’re always working on improving our Atlanta organization (Georgia REIA), and I was interested in what you called ‘the master’s series’…

Sounds interesting, what is it?

Thanks,
Joe Brillante

What an amazing REIA club I went to last night! - Posted by Steve (FL)

Posted by Steve (FL) on February 04, 2000 at 07:33:04:

I attended the Jacksonville REIA meeting last night and was floored. There were over 100 attendees, including about a dozen first-timers. This group was outstanding. They have monthly meetings, weekly 6-week beginners series, a master’s series, mini “boot camps” 3 times a year, and fantastic participation. They’re also starting up a mentoring program.

During the meeting, they asked people who had done deals to come up and talk about them. It was incredible. About 8 members had made profits. One gentleman had made appx. $50K in 3 deals last month. The speaker was a man who had been doing wholesaling for 20 years and he was very informative.

The only problem is it’s a 60 mile drive for me! I still feel incredibly lucky to have such a great resource available! If you haven’t been to an REIA meeting, you should!

Re: What an amazing REIA club I went to last night! - Posted by Ernesto (FL)

Posted by Ernesto (FL) on February 06, 2000 at 13:41:36:

Steve, I am a newbie expecting to close on my first deal on February.

Actually I am not a member of any REIA club, but I’d like to be.
I am located in Miami and this Jacksonville Club is far from me, but appears to be an excellent Club.

Can you send me more information on this Club? Any aditional information or help will be appreciated.

Regards,
Ernesto Prato