What can I do now? - Posted by B. Hosk

Posted by Philip on August 25, 2003 at 21:22:17:

Now see, you might as well be speaking ancient Greek. It was as recent as 10 years ago that I laughed out loud, inadvertently, when 2 ladies from the city came into one of our local resteraunts and wanted a cappacino. I couldn’t help it. I just knew there wasn’t any in our town.
That is how far behind we are. You have to drive an hour to a big enough town to order…whatever you just said.
Philip

What can I do now? - Posted by B. Hosk

Posted by B. Hosk on August 24, 2003 at 12:55:45:

Live in a 20 unit MHP in California. My unit is a trailer that clearly fits within the statutes provided in the MHRL that call for its removal should it be ‘SOLD TO A THIRD PARTY’, at which time the purchaser would be required to hitch it to his vehicle and drive it away as I, apparently, have no rights of tenancy. As we have added on to our trailer and driving it away is not an option, any ideas on what I can do at this point other than to remain here and not sell.
Any/all suggestions appreciated…thanks.

one way to go - Posted by Steve-WA

Posted by Steve-WA on August 25, 2003 at 09:05:30:

B. Hosk, welcome to the MH board.

Talk to your Park Manager. They and/or the owner may allow the home to stay, especially in light of the addition. If it is an attractive home, one that adds rather than detracts from the park, they may allow it.

If what you state is absolute, you can pay for demolition and haul off. Perhaps a salvage company would give you a cut rate to “part it out” or, part it out yourself, try to get a little cash to pay for the demo. Run this through the PM/O as the only other alternative, they may second think the allowance to stay.

I don’t see a clear win here, other than staying. But, I haven’t finished my first cuppa.

Cuppa? Would you translate that into hillbilly? - Posted by Philip

Posted by Philip on August 25, 2003 at 13:28:39:

Like cuppa Joe?
And do people from Washington really drink more coffee?

you need to watch Frasier more . . . - Posted by Steve-WA

Posted by Steve-WA on August 25, 2003 at 21:16:10:

cuppa c-c-c-coffffffeeeeeeeeee gimmemore gimmemore gimmemore gimmemore gimmemore mocha breve grande quad no whip

yeeeesssssssssssssss