What can I do with (5) very small mh's?! - Posted by Kim P.

Posted by joe-ga on January 17, 2001 at 14:13:19:

Offer your lots to some builders and check the price of the lots purchased with the s.f.h. then if you have some of the last lots in the neighborhood they should be worth more you know–supply and demand .call a wrecking company and see what they charge to demolish and haul off the homes,better yet If you can get your money off the lots give the homes away. Someone will always take something for free. good luck. Another Idea , If the lots border anyone else check with the adjoining land owner and owner finance him the lot.

What can I do with (5) very small mh’s?! - Posted by Kim P.

Posted by Kim P. on January 17, 2001 at 12:57:27:

My state has a very small percentage of mobile home parks. I did find a lot with (5) 1 bedroom mobile homes (each 500 sq ft). They are located in a residential neighborhood of sfh’s and are set up in a circle. They are a real eyesore. I would like to clean up and sell each of them off and then sell the lot with a builder’s package.

I have no idea who would want to buy these. Does anyone have any suggestions as to who would want to buy a one bedroom mh? I appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.

Kim