What ever happened to Merle Wooley? - Posted by Rob

Posted by JPiper on May 31, 2000 at 22:20:21:

Woolley wrote a course setting forth his method. However, I didn’t buy that particular course, so I doubt I could relay it accurately.

The course I did buy was Woolley’s Private Banker course…which described how Woolley used private investors to fund his deals. To me that was the major key to Woolley’s technique. That particular course described how Woolley went about building his network of private investors (bankers).

He then bought under market…as I recall in the 80%-85% LTV range as established by an appraisal. If I’m not mistaken he sold with a lease/option…he may also have sold with various forms of owner financing.

As I say, I didn’t buy the course that set the entire technique out, so I’m unable to describe it fully, or perhaps even particularly accurately.

JPiper

What ever happened to Merle Wooley? - Posted by Rob

Posted by Rob on May 31, 2000 at 17:56:37:

Those of you old timers will remember his “private banking” course. I remember some issues surrounding it. Anyone know?

Re: What ever happened to Merle Wooley? - Posted by JPiper

Posted by JPiper on May 31, 2000 at 19:16:54:

I have corresponded by email with Merle a few times in the last couple of years. Merle seems to be doing well in S. Missouri.

In March I received an email from Merle (as did others who purchased some of his courses) describing Merle’s current business activities and some of the changes he has made to his business. It sounded like Merle is doing very well.

I believe that Merle periodically reads this newsgroup, so I’ll leave it up to him to further describe his current activities if he happens to read your post and if he chooses to do so.

JPiper

Re: What ever happened to Merle Wooley? - Posted by Robert M. Campbell

Posted by Robert M. Campbell on May 31, 2000 at 21:20:34:

Mr. Piper ~

Briefly, can you describe Merle Wooley’s method for profitably buying and selling real estate?

A friend of mine said he was impressed with Wooley’s method.

Thank you.

Robert M. Campbell