What Happened To Mark R KCMO, Tim Conde, Tim Pannackebecker, etc...? - Posted by Nick

Posted by KC Buddy on March 22, 1999 at 15:35:06:

Nick,

I know Mark personally, I can assure you that he is out in the market doing deals. He was at the convention. He is in Chat many evenings. If you would have read about the ideas contest you would have seen that he was one of the sponsers / Judges. I don’t think JP would have let him be a judge if he wasn’t for real.

Nick, here is the real question, Why do you care where any of those people are?

So Nick, the question is where are you? It is solely your choice to be in the game or on the sidelines.

KC

What Happened To Mark R KCMO, Tim Conde, Tim Pannackebecker, etc…? - Posted by Nick

Posted by Nick on March 22, 1999 at 15:07:33:

Hello everyone;

Hi, I was wondering, what happened to Mark R in KCMO, Tim
Conde, Tim Pannabecker, etc… and the many other successful
real estate investors that used to frequent this website
so much? What happened to them? How come they do not visit
this site as often as they used to?

Re: What Happened To Mark R KCMO, Tim Conde, Tim Pannackebecker, etc…? - Posted by LAURE

Posted by LAURE on March 23, 1999 at 06:56:52:

They’re probably busy as heck making MONEY !

Laure :slight_smile:

Present, and accounted for! - Posted by Mark R in KCMO

Posted by Mark R in KCMO on March 22, 1999 at 18:16:32:

Thanks buddies for answering Nick’s question as to my where-abouts…

Mark R in KCMO

Re: What Happened To Mark R KCMO, Tim Conde, Tim Pannackebecker, etc…? - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on March 22, 1999 at 17:59:06:

Nick,

Mark is alive and well in the chatroom. As a matter of fact, have you tried the chatroom. Many of your questions could be answered perhaps better in the chatroom. And you can get your questions answered instantaneously.

As far as Mark is concerned… - Posted by Dirk Roach

Posted by Dirk Roach on March 22, 1999 at 15:39:09:

You should check out the chat room in the evenings. I see Mark R in there a lot.
Dirk