What I Did With My Seminar Education.(long) - Posted by MC (CA)

Posted by Michael(CO) on April 26, 1999 at 08:08:59:

Sounds like money well spent. Thanks for sharing.

What I Did With My Seminar Education.(long) - Posted by MC (CA)

Posted by MC (CA) on April 25, 1999 at 17:32:00:

Just wanted to let everyone know what the return has been on my investment in the Dallas seminar.

At that time, we were in escrow on an expensive house doing a non-owner occ. financing using my sister’s credit (ours wasn’t so good). We were feeling really pressured because we would need about $20K to close after all of the points and fees they added on at the last minute. After hearing Robert Kiyosaki speak, I called my husband and told him we should cancel the sale. (Which we did).

This weekend, we bought a beautiful house with a pool for $1000 down plus closing costs with seller financing. We also bought a fixer-upper for $78K at a FMV of $110K. Now we can put our money we saved to better use.

I am so glad that I came to the seminar. I love this site and read it every day.

I hope this post is inspirational to those of you who are nervous. This is the best non-J.O.B. in the world!
Melissa

Re: What I Did With My Seminar Education.(long) - Posted by Mark A. Flores

Posted by Mark A. Flores on April 27, 1999 at 03:06:32:

Yes good job…was not able to attend this years seminar but am still working at finding and completing my first deal.