What is a "beneficiary agreement"?? - Posted by Gene Texas

Posted by Brent_IL on September 08, 2003 at 15:50:58:

It was a blatant assumption that a course on trusts would have a sample beneficiary agreement included. I apologize for misleading anyone.

Brent

What is a “beneficiary agreement”?? - Posted by Gene Texas

Posted by Gene Texas on September 08, 2003 at 12:55:58:

Hello all:
I’m wanting to use a money partner to help fund some of my sub2 acquisitions by securing his interest with a mortgage and title house into a land trust. In the archives it was suggested to have a “beneficiary agreement” as to how the costs and rewards will be split. I believe this strategy is an alternative to getting into a partnership that could get messy. If the foregoing is correct does anyone know where I can find a beneficiary agreement?

Thanks
Gene Texas

Re: What is a “beneficiary agreement”?? - Posted by Brent_IL

Posted by Brent_IL on September 08, 2003 at 15:26:13:

If you aren’t going to buy Bronchick’s course, I think Jonathan Rexford’s advice to let a RE attorney write it up is the best approach. Remember that it isn’t only rights and obligations involved. Your trustee can only do those things that he or she has been instructed to do. Trustee instructions as mutually agreed upon must be addressed .

Re: What is a “beneficiary agreement”?? - Posted by Jonathan Rexford

Posted by Jonathan Rexford on September 08, 2003 at 15:09:22:

Well there are a few courses that are out there. But you can also have your attorney do one for you also. Its the agreement between each other.

It is not in Bill’s Trust course… - Posted by Gene Texas

Posted by Gene Texas on September 08, 2003 at 15:36:52:

unless I’m blind. It is MONDAY. If it’s there please tell me where.

Thanks
Gene Texas