what is a good book on notes? - Posted by Rusty

Posted by Dan O’Connor on July 07, 2002 at 22:59:28:

Rusty,
You might click on books and courses.Check out courses like Terry Vaughn’s ‘Paper into Gold’.

Dan

what is a good book on notes? - Posted by Rusty

Posted by Rusty on July 07, 2002 at 22:48:21:

Can anyone suggest a good book on notes?
Thanks
Rusty

Re: what is a good book on notes? - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on July 08, 2002 at 09:37:02:

I like “Paper Into Gold” by Terry Vaughan and John Behle’s "Paper Trilogy ". Tremendous stuff in those two.

Some good books on notes - Posted by John Merchant,JD

Posted by John Merchant,JD on July 08, 2002 at 24:02:10:

Some books I’ve profited from:

Jimmy Napier’s little classic, albeit kinda fragmented, and requiring a reading or two to put 2 + 2 together to make 4…“Invest in Debt”…available directly from Jimmy Napier, Chipley, FL, call for phone info. This was probably one of the first, and to many of us in the note business, it is an all time classic that every library should have. Jimmy N is a classic himself.

Bill Broadbent & George Rosenberg’s “Owner Will Carry” is also a classic, and frankly a lot easier to make sense of quickly. I refer to it quite often and generally it’s got the answer I need and it’s quickly findable. Check www.notenetwork.com, under the books they sell and you’ll find this one, although it too is well known and probably is sold through a number of sources.

And of course, (he says humbly), my Special Report, now in 6th Edition, on How to Use IRA, other Pension Plan Money to Buy Notes, RE, etc".

Available through ANN, but also directly from me, so those with interest email me and I’ll give you current “killer deal” details.