What is it called when................ - Posted by George Y

Posted by The Donald on June 24, 2000 at 22:46:33:

Eyes glazing over to the point of disinterest.

What is it called when… - Posted by George Y

Posted by George Y on June 23, 2000 at 20:35:56:

I have been reading a course and the author says a lot about a seller “Bonking Out” What is this? He says this will happen a lot if you are not getting the message across clearly.

I hope you can answer this question, because he said Bonking Out is an important issue to avoid.