What is the attraction of investing in mobile homes? - Posted by Michelle

Posted by Ernest Tew on June 13, 2000 at 07:13:33:

During my forty years in the real estate investment business, I have found few investments that could compare with investing in mobile homes and mobile home parks. You may want to read the comments on this site for awhile to learn more about how easy it is to make money by buying and selling mobile homes. Typically, we buy at a very low price for cash and sell for much more by offering easy terms. To do several transactions, of course, means that you will need to either have a lot of cash or know how to raise it. Some of the people who are actively involved will offer help and suggestions. To learn more, Lonnie Scruggs and I have some excellent books that will show you step-by-step how to make a lot of money in mobile homes and mobile home parks.

What is the attraction of investing in mobile homes? - Posted by Michelle

Posted by Michelle on June 12, 2000 at 21:31:47:

I just started reading about real estate investing and came across your site. I noticed this forum on Mobile Home investing and was wondering what the attraction was with mobile homes. Are you purchasing them to rent out, are you purchasing them to rehab and sell, or are you purchasing mobile home parks? If someone could give me a clue I would appreciate it. Thanks

Re: What is the attraction of investing in mobile homes? - Posted by Lonnie

Posted by Lonnie on June 13, 2000 at 08:01:50:

Hi Michelle,

The answer to all your questions is?Yes. And the main attraction is to make money. It’s a great business.

Why not join us?

Lonnie

Re: What is the attraction of investing in mobile homes? - Posted by David Alexander

Posted by David Alexander on June 12, 2000 at 23:51:44:

Often a 100%+ returns on your money, passive income, Easy to do the deals… Need I say more.

David Alexander