What is the best system for my market - Posted by Kelly Schwabb

Posted by Kelly Schwabb on October 13, 2003 at 20:38:43:

They have worked for you. Is Ron’s stuff about lease options. I’ll look into it right away.

What is the best system for my market - Posted by Kelly Schwabb

Posted by Kelly Schwabb on October 11, 2003 at 14:56:27:

I have been trying to figure out the best system for my market. I have been using a great preforeclosure system to do deals and I have done a couple. For all the energy I have put out there, I have not had the results I am looking for. First, my area is low in appreciation and my foreclosure process is quite long. This seems to eat up much of the equity in almost every property. If I lived in an area where there was higher appreciaton, I believe that I would have more potential deals. My appreciation is around 3-5% per year, yet there are other parts of the country that have 8-14 percent appreciation. It really does make a difference when a house that was worth 150k last year is now worth 165k or more this year.

Perhaps I should be focusing on a different type of system in my area. I have thought about lease options, but know very little about them.

Re: What is the best system for my market - Posted by cleartoclose

Posted by cleartoclose on October 13, 2003 at 12:50:23:

Do yourself a favor and find Ron LeGrand’s Cash Flow libraries. They cost about $1500, but they are on ebay for a lot less, like a couple of hundred dollars. I’m proof, they are great.