What is the best way to find tired landlords for lease options? - Posted by David MacGown

Posted by David MacGown on December 26, 1999 at 02:03:02:

Lenn, I live in Michigan. Where do you live in Washington? I used to live in Bremerton.

What is the best way to find tired landlords for lease options? - Posted by David MacGown

Posted by David MacGown on December 25, 1999 at 09:32:58:

I have heard several times that the best approach for making a lease option deal is through tired landlords.

I went to the civil division in the county court house to look up filed evictions, but they couln’t help me.

I thought about looking up delinquent property tax owners and then going to the equalization dept. and looking up the address. If the address was different than the one listed in the delinquent property tax book, then I might assume that the owner of the property is a landlord; because those addresses are the address that the tax bill is sent to.

I hope I’m not wasting my time with this idea.
Is there a better way to find and target tired landlords?

Or better yet is there a better way of finding deals to lease option?

Thanks,
David

Re: What is the best way to find tired landlords for lease options? - Posted by LennWA

Posted by LennWA on December 26, 1999 at 24:08:49:

Where do you live David There might be help for you

Re: What is the best way to find tired landlords for lease options? - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on December 25, 1999 at 11:02:25:

I believe Mr. Kaiser talks about this (evictions), but I am not sure. You may want to look at his material on this website and at his site: