What is the most productive way to sell my property fast?? - Posted by Lance

Posted by Kim K–AZ on January 23, 2000 at 23:30:50:

Real buyers read the ads daily. If it doesn’t sell in three weeks–LOWER THE PRICE. Don’t let the home become stale and forgotten on the market if you really want to sell. In other words PRICE IT RIGHT in the first place and it will sell itself. If LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION is truly #1 then PRICE, PRICE, PRICE, has to be #2.

What is the most productive way to sell my property fast?? - Posted by Lance

Posted by Lance on January 23, 2000 at 18:18:51:

What is the best way to advertise your property? What is the most productive way to get buyers to take that bait and buy? I have just started to advertise my property with flyers home made signs, but I have only received three phone calls. I thought about putting a add in the newspaper, but I was told by another investor that it was just a waste of time and money. Is it? Does anyone have some advice on how to get those homebuyers to bite? And how long from experience does it take someone to sell a home?

thanks,

Lance

Re: Thank you everyone for your input!! - Posted by Lance

Posted by Lance on January 24, 2000 at 18:48:14:

Thanks for the tips guys and girls. I will take them into consideration and put them to use!

Lance

Re: What is the most productive way to sell my property fast?? - Posted by David Alexander

Posted by David Alexander on January 24, 2000 at 11:20:08:

Financing sales a property!

If you can Owner finance that will sell it faster, if you can steer people to a good mortgage broker that will help.

Are you willing to carry any of the paper.

If you make yourself aware of the loan programs out there.

I wouldnt lower the price unless your already overpriced and unless you’ve been holding the property too long and your carrying a negative.

David Alexander