What others besides CS? - Posted by Baron - Dallas

Posted by RS on March 10, 1999 at 14:58:29:

Try Ron Legrand’s “Fast Cash With Quick Turn Real Estate”. It teaches how to take care of today’s financial needs before long term investing in RE. I don’t work for Legrand! But I’ve taken the course and am about to consumate my first lease/option deal worth 10K to me.

I also plan on buying Joe Kaisers lease/option course. I hear it’s an excellent value at $100.And of course I’ve heard great things about Bill Bronchiks course on lease/options. So many great courses, so little time!
RS

What others besides CS? - Posted by Baron - Dallas

Posted by Baron - Dallas on March 10, 1999 at 10:34:24:

As a newbie, what other ‘courses’ are recommended
besides Carleton Sheets?

Thanks

Depends on… - Posted by Dirk Roach

Posted by Dirk Roach on March 13, 1999 at 08:51:51:

What you want to do? Where you’re starting from (economically)? And how you want to get there? What your goals are?
Anyhow Baron, I would suggest you look over the how-to articles on this site. There are many avenues you can take in regards to creative real estate investing. However there are various reasons people invest in various areas.
Myself, I love mobile homes, as they have been extremely good to me, and I love high yields and cash flow (you can do a lot with both).
But I have a lot of good (Investor) friends for whom Mobiles are not the way they choose to go. Anyhow they still achieve whatever it is they set out to do.
This site is wealth of free info unto itself. Also you have immanent access to really proven, and comprehensive courses and books. CS (In my oppion) is a great way to get the mental gears turning. But there are many other avenues also.
But as with anything worthwhile, you have to do some research. And I know you will, if you want your goals bad enough.
Good luck and keep us posted on your future successes,
Dirk Roach