What should I do to put this deal togeather? - Posted by rey

Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA) on July 15, 2002 at 08:47:36:

It is up to you to make the seller understand. If this property is a ‘nice looking, easily rentable house’; then see if you can get an option for 2 weeks. If it is that easy, you will have your T/B’er within that time.

What should I do to put this deal togeather? - Posted by rey

Posted by rey on July 15, 2002 at 07:45:07:

Last Saturday I met with a seller who was going to allow me to lease option his house but decided to ask me for first and last months rent totaling $3000. The only problem was I don’t have $3000. I tried to explain to him that I would first find a tenant and ask them for first and last months rent and forward that to him but he just doesn’t seem to understand. This house is sitting vacant and he and his wife are trying to get out from under the payment and have even discounted the house a whopping $3000. Anyone have any ideas what I should do? Would creating a note and selling it work on such a nominal amount of money or should wait a few months and see if he’s changed his mind? This house has been on the market for quite some time and its a nice looking, easily rentable house. Thanks in advance for any responses.