what to ask banks when looking for properties - Posted by BT

Posted by Berno on April 13, 2006 at 10:43:50:

Thanks VERY much Steve!

what to ask banks when looking for properties - Posted by BT

Posted by BT on April 11, 2006 at 16:11:34:

the couple of banks i have called looking for properties, keep giving me the run-around. just wondering what the best thing to say to them to get over this obsticle, i know the deals are there i just have to find them.

Re: what to ask banks when looking for properties - Posted by steve

Posted by steve on April 11, 2006 at 16:52:49:

I have worked for quite a while to build a list of all the banks i could find and thier sites to access their REO’s. I am feeling pretty generous right now, so if you go to www.1northernvirginiarealestate.com and click on bank forclosures, you can just follow the links to their sites… I have had it as a service for my clients and before it was password protected, but i have gotten rid of that, and you can access it for free. This is information that they would probably give at a seminar that you pay thousands to go to… have fun everyone…

Re: what to ask banks when looking for properties - Posted by steve

Posted by steve on April 11, 2006 at 16:52:02:

I have worked for quite a while to build a list of all the banks i could find and thier sites to access their REO’s. I am feeling pretty generous right now, so if you go to www.1northernvirginiarealestate.comand click on bank forclosures, you can just follow the links to their sites… I have had it as a service for my clients and before it was password protected, but i have gotten rid of that, and you can access it for free. This is information that they would probably give at a seminar that you pay thousands to go to… have fun everyone…

Re: what to ask banks when looking for properties - Posted by Pat

Posted by Pat on April 11, 2006 at 17:56:04:

Awesome - thanks Steve for your feelings of generousity. It’s clear you put a great deal of work into finding all of these sites.
Thanks so very much for sharing.