What to do with non-performing notes? - Posted by John Katitus

Posted by Richard Alex on March 06, 2003 at 15:06:41:

I would be interested in possibly buying all of the California, and Arizona notes FIRST or SECONDS that you have peforming or non-performing.

Contact me at 413-592-3381 or FAX 413-594-5516

e-mail: friend@maxicash.com

Richard Alex

What to do with non-performing notes? - Posted by John Katitus

Posted by John Katitus on September 12, 2002 at 01:54:24:

I thought it would be better to hold second mortgages on some properties than to continue with the Lease/Options, so I helped them get the mortgages. Now they have all stopped paying my second mortgages.

What are my options? I doubt they will start paying again. Thanks.

Re: What to do with non-performing notes? - Posted by ROSA D. PORTER

Posted by ROSA D. PORTER on January 27, 2003 at 01:30:25:

I HAVE A HUD TITLE 1 BULK SALE PACKAGE OF SECOND NON PERFOMING MORTGAGES WITH A WORTH OF 73 MILLION SELLING FOR 5 MILLION. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING OR IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE THAT MAY BE INTERESTED. YOU CAN REACH ME AT 336-476-4282. MY COMPANY’S NAME IS AMERICAN FIRST MORTGAGE, INC. AND MY NAME IS ROSA D. PORTER

Re: What to do with non-performing notes? - Posted by JP

Posted by JP on September 16, 2002 at 07:59:05:

They have all stopped paying? Don’t get me wrong but it sounds like you’re doing something wrong if they ALL stopped paying. Are they not creditworthy? Maybe just a string of bad luck I guess. Why don’t you just foreclose on them?

Re: What to do with non-performing notes? - Posted by Jessica Pierce

Posted by Jessica Pierce on June 29, 2007 at 18:06:43:

I have some investor’s who are wanting to purchase non-performing notes. We have investors from $15 million to $100 million ready to go. Please contact me as soon as possible.

Re: What to do with non-performing notes? - Posted by nautiloid

Posted by nautiloid on September 17, 2002 at 24:08:07:

John,

It may make sense to buy the first(s), then foreclose with the defaulting second(s).

This way, you C-O-N-T-R-O-L the property.

As long as the sum of all the liens equals 75%-85%…or less, of the FAIR MARKET VALUE of the house.

But, in your case John, it just seems to make the
most sense.

Nautiloid