What to put on Business Card? Co. name idea? - Posted by John(KS)

Posted by Landon on December 16, 1998 at 16:09:06:

How about “Mobile Home Problem Solver” or something like that? That’s what your doing isn’t it? Helping people get financing for a MH?

What to put on Business Card? Co. name idea? - Posted by John(KS)

Posted by John(KS) on December 16, 1998 at 16:02:17:

I have b-cards for my MH deals, now I need some for flipping. What information should I put on here? Should I put “Quick All Cash Closing” or not. I intend to give these out to my intended (partners) investors who I will flip to. Should I give the investors one of these cards or a different card altogether? I don’t mind making another card, because I use my computer to make them for now, but I think (3) different cards may be to many.

Maybe instead of all these cards, I should just come up with a company name and make my cards generic. What information would I put on a generic card? Any ideas for a catchy Company name? My city already has a few companies with “Investment Strategies” in their name.

Re: What to put on Business Card? Co. name idea? - Posted by Brad Crouch

Posted by Brad Crouch on December 17, 1998 at 03:47:26:

John,

“Investment Strategies” is a “feature”, not a benefit. People reading your card are thinking, “What’s in it for me?”. They don’t care about you or how you do your business. They only want to know how you can benefit THEM.

Don’t overlook the possibility of printing your cards on both sides. And show BENEFITS! Not “features”.

Good luck,

Brad