What's in a NAME?? Could everyone post or email me the BEST name they know of for REI??? - Posted by Brian S.

Posted by Bill K. (AZ) on April 22, 1999 at 13:34:28:

Brian,

It depends on what aspect of REI you’re interested in pursuing. Folks on this site can recommend MANY people, but it really depends on your interest. Most “gurus” have specialties.

Let us know what you’re trying to do and we can provide you with the right name(s).

Sincerely,
Bill K. (AZ)

What’s in a NAME?? Could everyone post or email me the BEST name they know of for REI??? - Posted by Brian S.

Posted by Brian S. on April 22, 1999 at 12:47:12:

What’s in a NAME?? Could everyone post or email me the BEST name they know of for REI???

Brian

Re: What’s in a NAME?? Could everyone post or email me the BEST name they know of for REI??? - Posted by JohnBoy

Posted by JohnBoy on April 25, 1999 at 13:40:11:

B.R.I.A.N. INC.
Buying Real Investments As Needed

JohnBoy :slight_smile:

Re: What’s in a NAME?? Could everyone post or email me the BEST name they know of for REI??? - Posted by Mike Oldfield

Posted by Mike Oldfield on April 22, 1999 at 18:02:43:

Use your own name.

I own a print shop (bought for no money down) It never fails. The guy who spends the most time and money on his business card never reorders. Why? Becauses he is out of business before the ink is dry.

Do yourself a favor. Go out and make ten creative offers tommorrow in your own name. Put them in play. By the end of the month you will probably own a few.

To hell with a fancy name. You are procrastinating

Focus on substabce, not window dressing.

Good Luck

Mike Oldfield