Whats the difference between Sheets and Legrand? - Posted by Leo

Posted by FrankPghPA on February 01, 2001 at 08:52:57:

I offer 3 other (less expensive)choices, even though I’m a LeGrand graduate and strong advocate:

1. Bill Gatten and his PACTrust
  2. Joe Kaiser’s courses
  3. Lonnie Scruggs
    Good Hunting…

Whats the difference between Sheets and Legrand? - Posted by Leo

Posted by Leo on January 31, 2001 at 14:34:55:

What is the difference in the information found in the Sheets course to that in the legrand course. Is one better than the other for certain things?

Leo

The Difference Between… - Posted by Rick Wheat

Posted by Rick Wheat on February 01, 2001 at 08:52:06:

an apetizer and THE MAIN MEAL is a good comparison. I’ve got Carleton’s course, and highly recommend it to everyone just starting off. But it offers just the bare minimum to get through a few basic deals.

Ron’s stuff, on the other hand, gives you much more detail to get to nearly every type of deal you might encounter. Look at it this way, for about $100 per month for only a year, you can learn enough from them to get into your own business making TONS of money - if you really work it like you should.

Neither of these are “Get Rich Quick” schemes, but the step-by-step guidelines to putting a real business together.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Rick Wheat
rick@rwcproperties.com

And the winner is… - Posted by George

Posted by George on January 31, 2001 at 23:36:36:

Sheets is good as a basic understanding of real estate. You can find and do deals with his teachings, however, Legrand teachings are more agressive, and they offer a major variety of weapons when dealing with the market today…

The winner? Legrand…

Re: Whats the difference - Sheets and Legrand? - Posted by Shaun

Posted by Shaun on January 31, 2001 at 18:48:16:

The difference between Sheets and LeGrand is the difference between night and day. LeGrand being the day. LeGrand is the Cadillac or, as he says, the Mercedes, and Sheets is the Model T Ford of R.E. investing. There is no comparison in the styles, coverage or methods. Its like comparing apples and oranges. The only possible comparison is that for the newbie, Sheets is relatively inexpensive and LeGrand is outrageously expensive. But sometimes, some people have to learn to crawl before they walk. Sheets gives you that limited experience. Somewhere there must be a middle ground? Does anyone know where?? How about it you part time Gurus??

Re: Whats the difference - Sheets and Legrand? - Posted by Bob Taylor

Posted by Bob Taylor on February 01, 2001 at 08:54:09:

Hey-

When do you want to start making money? Slowly, or, quickly? Legrand will help you quickly, Sheets, slowly.
I have both courses, along with a lot of others. Ron has moved me from kindergarden to M B A land.

Spend your money now, and, reap the benefits quickly, or, spend your money slowly, buying a bunch of inexpensive courses, and, you will eventually spend as much on “others” as you would have Legrand, but, your learning curve will be slower with others.

I have been to several Boot Camps with Legrand, bought most of his printed material, but, Ron would not know me if I spoke to him, as I have.

What I mean is, I get nothing for telling you all of this, I just like to see people get to the top quickly. Ron can help you do that.

Good luck, and, good buying/selling,
Bob Taylor…Alabama