Where did John Stefanchik go? - Posted by Mike from MAINE....

Posted by April on July 11, 2003 at 16:18:01:

I just bought his book and looked up his name to learn more info. I just want to know does this work? I would like to hear from someone who has made money with this program. There are a lot of people out there who get programs like this and try it for two weeks and then say that it doesnt work. I would like to hear from someone who actually put the time in it and did the work. Please respond…

Where did John Stefanchik go? - Posted by Mike from MAINE…

Posted by Mike from MAINE… on May 18, 2003 at 22:30:02:

Hi everyone-
Ten years ago I bought John Stefanchik’s course on flipping notes to his company S.E.S. Funding. The company is still in Elmsford, N.Y. but Mr. Stefanchik left the company. I was just wondering if he left on good terms or was he a con-man? I tried that method for three years with no luck at all. I waisted a bunch of money and never made a dime.

Re: Where did John Stefanchik go? - Posted by Kirk Bostwick

Posted by Kirk Bostwick on July 07, 2003 at 15:02:35:

I saw his infomercial too. Wow, you really stayed with it a long time. You can’t say that you didn’t try. I always wonder about the countless ways there are to make money on the side. If they are all so great, why doesn’t everyone know about it? Why would somoene who is making money with the system decide to share their system with everyone else? My personal favorite is Don Lapre’s commercials. Remember the one where he’s being interviewed by Cindy Margolis? Darn if she isn’t cute as can be, but the dialogue is so bad it’s laughable. I wish there was a web site that could tell you which ones of these systems are legit and which ones are phony. The latest one that I’ve been seeing is America’s Note Network with a guy named Russ Dalbey. Boy, if you email them once with a simple inquiry, expect a barrage of emails from them. It’s similar to what Stefanchik was/is doing.

Re: Where did John Stefanchik go? - Posted by Parag

Posted by Parag on May 19, 2003 at 12:43:33:

I know that he has a web site up called www.stefanchik.com. Other info I don’t know. I know when I was in college his infomercial ran for a long time.

Parag

Aren’t you answering your own question? - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on May 19, 2003 at 01:37:08:

Mike–(ME)---------------

Aren’t you answering your own question?

Unless you are some complete goof who can’t follow directions.

My impression was always that he was a fraud.

Good InvestingRon Starr

Re: Where did John Stefanchik go? - Posted by Pat Carnohan

Posted by Pat Carnohan on July 13, 2003 at 14:18:16:

There is a place to go to not only report such rip-offs, but also to find out about others. It is www.RipoffReport.com.

Re: Where did John Stefanchik go? - Posted by Frank Welch

Posted by Frank Welch on July 10, 2003 at 22:39:00:

I received a booklet in the mail. He is working with the name (SUCCESS MORTGAGE INVESTMENTS)

Re: Where did John Stefanchik go? - Posted by Pat Carnohan

Posted by Pat Carnohan on July 13, 2003 at 14:26:08:

John Stefanchik now has his own company: The Stefanchik Organization, 5346 Green St. Ste 4, Salt Lake City, UT 84123, phone(800) 990-7730, e-mail at john@stefanchik.com. Fax: (801) or (890?) 685-9283. Watch them: They are the most persistent scam artists around. And don’t give them any financial data.