Where do foreclosure auctions take place in L.A.? - Posted by CaliJoe

Posted by CaliJoe on April 11, 2008 at 16:12:18:

I know a deal when I see one, thanks for the help!

Where do foreclosure auctions take place in L.A.? - Posted by CaliJoe

Posted by CaliJoe on April 11, 2008 at 13:57:14:

I can’t believe I’m asking such a noobish question, but in my rehabbing days I only attended 1 auction out in norwalk and for the life of me I can’t remember where it was. Is there anyone who knows where this is or how to find out more info on auction dates?

or any auctions around L.A. for that matter. Looking to network with the people that are actually spending cash nowadays, and I figure this is probably the best bet at going to the source.

Thanks!

CaliJoe

Here’s the deal… - Posted by Rick, the Probate Guy

Posted by Rick, the Probate Guy on April 11, 2008 at 15:51:58:

As servitude, you must agree to answer the next few posts on this board that seem, well, pretty basic and we’ll call it even.

Although you don’t specifically refer to foreclosure auctions, I’ll answer that question, rather than deal with the bigger topic of private real estate auctions.

Trustee sale auctions are often held at the courthouse steps (as the Norwalk sale you referred to are) most every weekday on the East side of the building on Norwalk Blvd. However, t-sales may be held at virtually any public place, outdoors, in the same county as the subject property.

You can learn more about this topic by going to foreclosureforum.com and reading the civil codes from the link at the left of the home page. Host Ward Hanigan is the “go-to” guy on this topic. You’ll also find links to companies that sell lists.

Hope this helps.