Where do I get Florida Bar/Realtor Contracts? - Posted by Jan, Fl

Posted by Tom (GA) on May 25, 2000 at 14:24:35:

If you are making an offer on a Board of Realtors form, you can change whatever you wish. It’s your offer. Just be sure of the effect the changes you make will have on the remainder of the contract.

If you are talking about taking the Board contract and making changes to create a standard contract for yourself, you could technically be violating copyright laws.

Where do I get Florida Bar/Realtor Contracts? - Posted by Jan, Fl

Posted by Jan, Fl on May 23, 2000 at 10:42:22:

Hi
I’m working with a Seller who did not like Ron Legrand’s Standard Purchase Contract and wants Standard Realtor contract … I have seen Florida Bar/Realtor contract and that would be ideal for this seller.
WHERE do I get them?
I’m Not a realtor or an attorney …
Many thanks
Jan

Re: Where do I get Florida Bar/Realtor Contracts? - Posted by Rob FL

Posted by Rob FL on May 23, 2000 at 15:38:12:

Ignore Ed’s post. They obviously do things different in Ohio.

Many of the REALTOR’s forms are available from your local REALTOR’s store. Call them up and ask. Also, most REALTOR’s will provide you a contract if you ask. I work with investors and provide contracts all the time, even on FSBOs.

Re: Where do I get Florida Bar/Realtor Contracts? - Posted by Ed Copp (OH)

Posted by Ed Copp (OH) on May 23, 2000 at 11:08:18:

Jan,
You state that you are not a Realtor or an Attorney, Therefore you are not entitled to use the forms that you have asked about…ED

Re: Where do I get Florida Bar/Realtor Contracts? - Posted by ScottE

Posted by ScottE on May 23, 2000 at 18:02:12:

No problem getting the REALTOR forms here in OK either.
The only problem there should be is in making ALTERATIONS to the standard form without being an attorney, right?

Scott

Re: Where do I get Florida Bar/Realtor Contracts? - Posted by Rob FL

Posted by Rob FL on May 23, 2000 at 15:39:45:

In my pre-REALTOR days I used to get them all the time from the Florida Association of REALTORS. I guess they do things different in Ohio.