Where do I go from here? - Posted by Scott

Posted by Mr. C on August 21, 2003 at 17:04:35:

Well yea… but so are the deals.

I’ve lived in Arizona (recently)… haven’t been to Florida since the mid-60’s. I hear it’s changed.

:wink:

Where do I go from here? - Posted by Scott

Posted by Scott on August 21, 2003 at 15:46:21:

I’m in CA and wanted to leave. Well, today my wish was answered, I received my pink slip. The company that I worked for is no more. I have both or Lonnies books and have been reading the forum for the past year. It was my intent to keep my present job, then next year relocate out if CA and start my MH career.

Here is my question: What state and town could I move to that has a good supply (goodn’eough) MH’s, cool weather, decent cost of living, low crime, and is beautiful? Hence to start my MH career. BTW: I do have some working capital saved.

Any ideas and recommendations are welcomed. I am using my friends email and computer (with his concent).

Re: Where do I go from here? - Posted by Mr. C

Posted by Mr. C on August 21, 2003 at 16:07:20:

The state with the largest number of mobile homes per capita is Florida… followed by Arizona… and both states have active mobile home production plants feeding the supply/demand issue.

I’d almost wager you were hoping for Colorado.

Re: Where do I go from here? - Posted by Scott

Posted by Scott on August 21, 2003 at 16:24:50:

Both are hot! :slight_smile:

Re: Where do I go from here? - Posted by dave Fl.

Posted by dave Fl. on August 21, 2003 at 18:49:58:

HOT, Literally, and muggy, don’t go there.

Re: Where do I go from here? - Posted by Dave-WA

Posted by Dave-WA on August 21, 2003 at 17:25:38:

Come on up to Washington where it is only hot for 2 months a year.

Oh sure it rains the other 10 months a year but its a dry rain. :slight_smile:

As for me, I’m looking to move to Florida or Arizona as soon as I get enough deals put together up here.