Where do I start? - Posted by R Cooper

Posted by Jim on July 18, 2002 at 09:54:00:

Have you taken a look at the Cash Flow Generator System from Ron LeGrand? You can learn all about the system at his Web site, http://www.cashflowgenerator.com

Where do I start? - Posted by R Cooper

Posted by R Cooper on May 11, 2002 at 18:29:16:

I have been doing some research on start-up programs such as Carlton Sheets “No money down”, and John Beck’s tax lien program, and I am wondering if there are any other programs that someone could recommend to point me in the right direction for real estate investing. So far, this forum has been very informative and has fueled my interest in this area of business.

If someone knows of a program that would show me the ropes of real estate investing, I would really appreciate the advice.

Thanks in advance

Ron Cooper

Re: Where do I start? - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on May 12, 2002 at 20:06:58:

Ron Cooper------------

I suggest you start by reading my post which can be found on either this Carleton Sheets forum or the main bulletinboard forum of the CREONLINE.COM website. Just put in “beginners success” in the search function. The two posts are slightly different and the main bulletinboard one is more recent.

Then you can start putting together your own program.

Good InvestingRon Starr*******

Re: Where do I start? - Posted by Gary Brown

Posted by Gary Brown on May 12, 2002 at 10:52:46:

Ron LeGrand has some great courses and boot camps. Try www.cashflowgenerator.com or www.success-di.com.
HTH,
Gary Brown

Re: What is this really about? - Posted by Perline Parris

Posted by Perline Parris on July 13, 2002 at 15:50:03:

just want to know what this program is really about and how I can get started

Re: Where do I start? - Posted by tajudeen towolawi

Posted by tajudeen towolawi on July 03, 2002 at 11:03:23:

I will like info on how to get started sent to me